Robotic PTZ IP production camera (black)
JVC’s first robotic pan, tilt and zoom video production camera, the KY-PZ100, features JVC’s unique IP communications engine, providing network connection via Wi-Fi, 4G/LTE or LAN. Ideal for studio or field use, the PTZ camera offers all the IP connectivity from JVC’s range of live streaming camcorders.
Advanced IP network communication and live HD streaming
The camcorder features JVC's latest IP communications engine, giving you remote control and monitoring of vital camera and lens functions from a tablet, smartphone, or computer anywhere in the world. Live streaming is possible in HD or SD resolutions, depending on available bandwidth. Connect your camera to an optional Wi-Fi or 4G/LTE modem and share your programme with an audience anywhere in the world via content delivery networks such as YouTube, Facebook Live, and other cloud services.
- 1/2.8-inch CMOS sensor (2.2 million pixels)
- Optical zoom lens with 30x zoom ratio (4.3-129mm, f/1.6~4.7)
- Can memorize 100 preset settings and positions
- Robotic pan, tilt and zoom
- Remote control via RS-232C / RS-422, or via IP controller
- Micro SDHC/SDXC memory card recording
- Full HD 1080p, 1080i, 720p video
- 3G-SDI and HDMI digital outputs
- IR controller
- Advanced IP communications capability:◦Streaming with SMPTE 2022 forward error correction. Advanced Zixi reliable communication with ARQ, FEC and adaptive bitrate control. Low latency streaming. RTMP streaming directly to content delivery network (JVC VIDEOCLOUD,YouTube, Ustream, etc.)
- USB host connection for WiFi or 4G LTE adapter
- LAN connector supports Power over Ethernet
- Can be mounted upside-down or right-side-up
- 2 channels audio (or 1 channel balanced audio w/phantom power)
- Technical Specifications
- Product Support
KY-PZ100WE - Robotic PTZ IP production camera (white)
- Versatile IP Connectivity including Wi-Fi* and 4G/LTE*
The KY-PZ100 is the PTZ camera that features JVC’s unique IP communications engine providing network
connection via Wi-Fi*, 4G/LTE*, or wired LAN.
- RTMP for Direct Streaming to Content Delivery Network
RTMP protocol support enables direct streaming to JVC VIDEOCLOUD, Ustream, YouTube, Facebook, etc. Other various protocols and bit rates are supported for a variety of usages.
Multiple Protocols, RTP,ZIXI,UDP etc. also Multicast Streaming possible.
- 0.02 lx of Minimum Illumination for Precise Color Reproduction
In High-Sensitivity mode, minimum illumination is 0.02 lx. Superior color reproduction is ensured even at low light. The Night Mode is also available for even darker environments (0.003 lx of minimum illumination).
- Direct Drive Mechanism for Accurate and Quiet Pan/Tilt
The KY-PZ100 incorporates JVC’s Direct Drive Motor that offers precise, highly responsive pan/tilt and silent movement compare to the normal stepping motor mechanism.
Super Fast Pan/Tilt
of max. 480°/sec*. With maximum 480°/sec*. movement offers the scene transition sharply.
Super Slow Pan/Tilt
of min. 0.1°/sec. Extremely slow movement of 0.1°/sec. offers a good look at the scene even at high zoom rates.
Extremely Silent Operation
Operating noise of Direct Drive is approx. 20% lower than
normal stepping motor system, which is especially suitable for the usage of classic concert, church and so on.
High Accuracy of +/-0.03° for Preset Positions
Adjusts to preset positions with high accuracy, offset less
than 0.03°. Maintains precise shooting positions even at
high magnification with virtually no deviation.
- Powerful 30x Optical Zoom
Equipped with 30x optical zoom, the KY-PZ100 is capable of capturing distant subjects. Even in a grand hall or auditorium,the speaker’s expressions and handwriting on a board will be clearly captured. 12x digital zoom is also available.
- Simultaneous Output of 3G-SDI and HDMI in addition to IP
Simultaneous digital output capability, with up to1920x1080/60p video through 3G-SDI/HDMI/IP, makes the KY-PZ100 ideal for webcasting as well as viewing and recording of conferences, lectures, and other live events
- microSDHC/microSDXC Card Recording and File Upload Capability
The KY-PZ100 features a built-in digital recorder that records HD from 5Mbps to 50Mbps directly to
microSDHC/microSDXC card. Recordings can be uploaded from the camera to an external server.
- 100 Preset Positions and Settings
Up to 100 points of PTZ positions and other settings such as focus and white balance can be memorized on the camera.
- PoE+ for Simple and Flexible Installation
You can reduce installation cost with the KY-PZ100 that supports PoE+ (Power-over-Ethernet), which is capable of carrying IP video, audio control and power over a single connection cable.
Camera Front-End Specifications
- Image Sensor (inch)
- 1/2.8 Inch CMOS
- Number of Sensors
- Mega Pixels
- Gain in dB
- 0 to 48
- Shutter speed
- 1/8 to 1/10000
- White Balance modes
- FAW, AWA, 3200K, 5600K, Manual
- Lens mount
- Optical Zoom X times
- Dynamic Zoom x times
- Lens F Number
- 1.6 to 4.7
- Lens ratio from / to
- 4.3mm to 129mm
- Lens ratio equivalent to 35mm
- 31mm to 915mm
- Auto Focus
- Optical Image stabilization
- Build in ND Filters
PTZ Head Features
- PAN Angle in degree +/-
- PAN Speed with AC Adapter max degree/sec.
- PAN Speed with POE+ max degree/sec.
- TILT Angle in degree
- -30 to 90
- TILT Speed with AC Adapter max degree/sec.
- TILT Speed with POE+ max degree/sec.
- Preset Positions
- Media Class
- Class 10
- Recording slots
- Recording Resolution Formats
- Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Yes, 60p/50p/30p/25p/60i/50i
- Resolution 1440 x 1080
- Yes, 60i/50i
- Resolution 1280 x720
- Yes, 60p/50p/30p/25p
- Recording Data rate 1
- 5, 18, 28Mbps
- Recording Data rate 2
- 35Mbps (UHQ)
- Recording Data rate 3
- 50Mbps (XHq/YUV422)
- Audio Channels
- Audio Recording modes
- LPCM 2ch, 48 kHz/16 bit (HD MOV), AC3 2ch (AVCHD), μlow 2ch (Proxy)
- Audio Filters
- Yes, Wind Cut, Gains
IP Section of the Product
- IP Main Connection
- USB A Host, Ethernet LAN RJ45 1000Base-T with POE+
- IP Connection supports
- Ethernet, WIFI - and LTE USB Adapters
- IP Features Live-Streaming
- IP Features Remote
- Yes, via RM-LP100 or Web-Browser no apps needed
- IP Features FTP
- Live-Streaming Bitrates
- 0.3,0.8,1.5, 2.5, 3,5,8,12,16, 20Mbps
- Live-Streaming Protocols
- RTMP, MPEG2-TS/UDP, MPEG2-TS/RTP, RTSP/RTP, ZIXI
- Live-Streaming Single cast
- Live-Streaming Multicast
- Live-Streaming reconnect
- Live-Streaming and simultaneous REC
- Live-Streaming Pre-sets of destinations
- FTP Protocol formats
- FTP / SFTP / FTPS
- FTP servers presets
- Note for all kind of USB Adapters
- The connection to a network will be made by the USB Host Port of the camcorder (on the right back end side of the camcorder). Please select the device which you are going to use: WIFI dongle / 3G/4G dongle or a CAT Network adapter.The Adapter you going to be use must be a registered Adapter (see attached compatible list), cause all of these Adapter needs dedicate drivers, which to be implemented into the camcorder.In the case for LTE adapters, there must be done a pre-set of these dongles in your local PC first!
- Recommendation for WIFI USB Adapters (EU only)
- Please Note: Sometimes the Manufacturers change the Revision of the Chip-sets, but product name not changed, we can´t track such issues so may its possible that such a dongles even its mentioned here, may not work. The Adapters below are work able in the 2,4 GHz and 5 GHz infrastructure.
- WIFI Dongle 1
- Sitecom WLA.1001
- WIFI Dongle 2
- EnGenius EUB1200AC /Realtek RTL8812AU
- WIFI Dongle 3
- ASUS USB1200AC /Realtek RTL8812AU
- WIFI Dongle 4
- D-LINK DWA-172 (revA1) /Realtek RTL8811AU
- WIFI Dongle 5
- EDIMAX EW-781UTC /Realtek RTL8811AU
- WIFI Dongle 6
- D-LINK DWA-171(revA1) /Realtek 8811AU
- WIFI Dongle 7
- TP-LINK Archer T4U /AC1200 Realtek8811AU not T4U V2.0 AC1300!!
- WIFI Dongle 8
- Wideland (over Amazon) ACWIFI DEWIFIC001A
- Recommendation for Ethernet adapters
- Ethernet Dongle 1
- EDIMAX EU-4208
- Ethernet Dongle 2
- Sitecom LN-030 V2 not Sitecom LN-030 V3
- Ethernet Dongle 3
- Hamlet HNU2GTX
- Ethernet Dongle 4
- D-LINK DUB-E100 (rev C1)
- Ethernet Dongle 5
- Recommendation for 3G/4G (LTE) Adapters
- Dear Customer, for the most countries we have a recommendation of adapters, please download of info sheet for LTE support, below you find a special recommendation, which should work in the most countries.
- LTE Specials 1
- Universal LTE dongle Huawei E8372LTE Wingle so far works with Telekom/O2/Vodafon , others not tested yet.
- LAN Terminal
- Yes, RJ45 1000Base-T with POE+ /48V support
- OUT HDSDI
- Yes, 3G
- OUT HDSDI Format max.
- 1080/60p,50p 8 Bit 4:2:2 EE
- OUT HDMI
- OUT HDMI Format max.
- 1920x1080 60/50p 8 Bit 4:2:2
- IN Audio AUX
- Yes, 3.5mm mini jack x1 (MIC balanced mono/ unbalanced Stereo with Power or LINE Balanced Mono/ Unbalanced Stereo
- Wired remote IN
- Yes, RS422 Serial Control (RJ-45)
- Wired remote IN
- Yes, RS232C IN/OUT 8 PIN Mini DIN
- USB HOST
- PTZ Serial Interface RS-422
- Yes, Serial over RJ-45 connector
- PTZ Serial Interface RS-232C in/out
- Yes, over 8 PIN mini DIN
- PTZ Supported Protocols
- Serial, PelcoD, IP JVC, IP others
Power and Enviroment Spec´s
- Power AC
- Yes, via AC/DC Adapter
- Power DC
- Yes, 12 Volt or DC42V to 57V POE+ over Network LAN
- Battery types
- Power consumption
- 1.6 Ampere (AC-Adapter), 04 Ampere (POE+)
- Operation Temperature in Celsius degrees
- 0 to 40
- Storage Temperature in Celsius degrees
- -20 to 50
- Operation Humidity in %
- 30 to 80
- Storage Humidity under %
- Weight in kg
- Measurements (WxHxD) in mm
- W 154 x H 200.7 x D 191
- AC/DC adapter
- Cable 1
- Yes, Power cord
- Additional s
- Yes, Mounting screws, for Fall Prevention´s
- Remote Control unit
- Yes, IR controller
- Ceiling mount bracket
- Fall Prevention wire
- Versatile IP Connectivity including Wi-Fi* and 4G/LTE*